Need Your Builders License !!
Chances are if you are working within the building and construction industry within Australia, you will require a license.

Whilst the completion of specific units and/or the full qualification does meet certain licensing/builder registration requirements, it is essential to check with your Fresh Start Education Building and Construction Trainer & Assessor or with the relevant authority BEFORE you enrol. Builder licensing requirements varies across States and Territories as additional requirements may apply.

State License Issuing Body Contact
QLD QBCC – QLD Building and Construction Commission 139 333
ACT Environment and Planning 02 6207 1923
NSW Office of Fair Trading 13 32 20
VIC VBA – Victorian Building Authority 1300 815 127
WA Builders Commission 1300 48 90 99
SA Consumer and Business Affairs 131 882
TAS WorkSafe Tasmania 03 6166 4600
NT NT Building Practitioners Board 08 8936 4082